in accordance with the current Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data specifying the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, abbreviated as „GDPR“) effective from: May 1, 2021
We declare that, as a data controller, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will only process personal data on the basis of a valid legal ground, in particular a legitimate interest, the performance of a contract, a legal obligation or consent,
- we comply with the information obligation under Article 13 of the GDPR before we start processing personal data
- we will enable and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the Data Protection Act and the GDPR
Scope of personal data
- We may collect information about your/participant’s name and product details if you contact us with a question about our products,
- we may collect information about your name, mailing address and billing address if you purchase our products on the Site, and this information may be used to deliver the products you have purchased,
- we may collect your/subscriber’s billing information, date of birth, address, telephone number and product details for the purpose of providing customer service,
- we may collect registration details (including date of purchase) for products you purchase and this information may be linked to your/the subscriber’s name and postal address.
- We may collect your/the subscriber’s name, email address or telephone number if you contact us with a query,
- we may collect your/your entrant’s name, date of birth and email address if you choose to enter a competition or prize draw,
- we may collect information about purchases you make through our site,
- we may collect information obtained through actions taken on the site, such as click logs, your registration information, or how you use the site,
- we may collect information about participants (name, surname, year of birth) as members of the association for the purposes of obtaining grant funding,
- we may automatically record your IP address (a unique address that identifies your computer on the internet) during your use of the site, which is automatically recognized by your server.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
A „cookie“ is a small text file that can be used to collect information about your activity on the Site. They can be temporary or permanent. Transient cookies disappear when you close your browser. Permanent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site to their full extent. You can set your web browser to block cookies. Blocking cookies may restrict certain features of the Site. „Web beacons“ are small graphics with a unique identifier whose function is similar to cookies. They are used to determine the number of visits to certain pages. This tool is used to determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML email messages, web beacons can tell the user if and when an email has been opened. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer, web beacons are invisibly embedded in websites. We primarily use the information that is collected through the site for the following purposes:
Delivering or providing a product,
providing customer service,
notifying you of special offers, updated information, other new products or services, or to send you promotional materials,
to perform a transaction or service you request,
to fulfill the terms of a promotion,
ensuring that the Site is relevant to your needs,
creating and publishing content that is most relevant to you,
allowing you access to restricted areas of the Site,
allowing you to upload content or add comments to the site,
contacting you in response to forms such as „Contact Us“ or other inquiries,
analyzing, reviewing, and improving the products we offer,
understanding how customers use the site,
developing new products that we offer,
ensuring that the system is user-friendly,
protecting and defending our rights and property, including in the event of legal action,
complying with regulatory requirements,
for marketing purposes,
for internal record-keeping purposes,
for grant funding purposes.
The Company may share your/participant’s information with Product Sponsors, which are always listed in the Product Information, for the purpose of providing the products you have requested. The Company does not share information it obtains as a result of your use of the Site with third parties except in the following situations: Third-Party Service Provider Non-affiliated service providers, intermediaries or independent contractors („Third Parties“) help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to you. This includes, but is not limited to, processing orders, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on behalf of the Company, collecting registrations, selecting winners, and awarding prizes in contests, prize drawings, and other promotions. We strive to ensure that these third parties do not use the data for any purpose other than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Third parties also help us administer our site and have access to user data. If you do not want these third parties to have access to your data, please do not register, place an order or send us any identifying information. When processing grant drawdowns As part of the grant drawdown process, the application also includes a list of the founder’s members by name, known as the membership list, which includes the name, surname, and year of birth of the member (subscriber to our products). If information sharing is required by law your information may be requested by court order or by other government or law enforcement authorities for further processing in accordance with legal processes or regulations.
Collection and Use of Information from Children Under 18
The Company represents that it does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under the age of 18 without the consent of a legal guardian. Orders for participants under the age of 18 can only be made with the representation of a legal guardian. If the Company discovers that an order has been placed by a child without the knowledge of his/her parent or legal guardian, the Company will immediately remove the order and all personal information from the database.
Retention period of personal data
We retain your personal data for the period necessary to enable you to use our products and services. The maximum retention period for personal data is 10 years.
Your rights in relation to the protection of personal data
In connection with the principles under the 101/2000 Coll. Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR, you have the following rights: a) the right to withdraw your consent at any time; b) the right to rectify or complete your personal data; c) the right to request the restriction of processing; d) the right to object to or complain about processing in certain cases; e) the right to request data portability; f) the right to access personal data; g) the right to be informed of a personal data breach in certain cases; h) the right to the erasure of personal data (the right to be „forgotten“) in certain cases. To exercise the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Complaint to the Data Protection Authority
If you feel that we are not treating your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority at any time with your complaint. We would be very pleased if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any wrongdoing.
Security of the data provided
The Company secures data using standard procedures and technologies. The Company has taken all currently known technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage, or destruction of your or the participant’s personal data. Please note that the security of personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed. The Company is not liable for misuse of personal information due to transmission errors or due to unauthorized or illegal interference by a third party.
We would like to assure you that our collaborators (suppliers, service providers, etc.) who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality shall continue even after the end of the contractual relationship with us. Your/participant’s personal data will not be released to any other third party without your consent.
Answering questions and contact details